We like to gather together
Besides worshiping together, the next best thing we like to do is get together for good fellowship. Salem is full of friendly folks, and time and time again we hear that that is what draws people to us. So come and try some fellowship with us. There are many opportunities for you to find friends you haven’t met yet.
Here are just a few. Check back for more.
- Food and Fellowship- Wednesday evenings at 6:00 pm. Free meal followed by music and learning.
- Craft Nights
- Sunday School Movie Night
- Salem Saints Softball Team
- Bowling Team
- Sweetheart Dinner
- Fall Fun Fest
- Yoga – Christ-centered and FREE! Tuesdays at 5:30 pm in the
sanctuary. Call Leann for more info: 393-8097.
- Lenten Soup Suppers– Wednesdays during Lent. Serving begins at 5:30 pm
- Venison Feed
- Guitar Group
- Game Night